With qualifications in Electronic Engineering and in Publishing and over 25 years working in the electronics industry in Australia and New Zealand, including 13+ years in the highly-regulated medical device industry, we work with technical documents on a day-to-day basis.
From requirements and specifications, to data sheets, verification reports, regulatory standards and submissions, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and customer-facing documentation, we are familiar and comfortable working across the technical documentation spectrum.
Industries worked in include:
- building management systems
- perimeter-detection systems in prisons
- cell-call systems
- nurse-call systems
- power wheelchair and mobility scooter controllers
With additional technical editing and desktop publishing experience in
- educational research reports
- mountaineering association publications